If you love light and fluffy pancakes, then this is for you! These delicious pancakes use simple ingredients and are perfect for any time of day when hunger strikes. Pancakes are for life, not just for Pancake Day!
60g plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 large eggs
150g Plain low fat Greek yogurt (and extra for topping!)
Flower & White Raspberry Crumble Meringue Bites (shop here!)
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine the eggs and yogurt.
3. Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until blended. Set aside to rest for about 5 minutes to ensure your pancakes will be light and fluffy!
4. Meanwhile heat a pan over a medium heat and grease with oil or butter.
5. Use a ladle to measure out the batter for each pancake and cook for approx 1-2 minutes on each side or until lots of tiny bubbles start to appear and pop on the surface (that’s when it’s time to flip!). Your pancakes should be golden brown on both sides.
6. Stack your pancakes high and top with a dollop of yogurt, sprinkling of raspberries and Meringue Bites. Tuck in and enjoy!